WELCOME TO OUR LADY OF ASSUMPTION
Our Lady of Assumption School is a private Catholic school in El Paso, Texas, offering grades Pre-K through 8th. We are a Catholic school whose mission is to provide a quality Catholic education with a challenging curriculum that nurtures the spiritual, academic, and social development of our students in partnership with the parish and families. We invite you to learn more about our wonderful school by navigating through the website, calling us or visiting us today. Here are a few highlights that make Our Lady of Assumption outstanding:
- A strong Catholic environment where students learn Catholic doctrine appropriate to their age level
- Smaller class sizes with more one-on-one attention for students
- Extra-curricular activities like sports and various clubs
- Full-day Pre-K and Kindergarten programs, which qualify parents for tax credits
- After-school care for students
- Financial aid for qualified families
- Mobile Apple Computer lab
- Transportation to and from Fort Bliss for military families *
If you have any questions about our school or are interested in scheduling a tour, please call the school office at (915) 565-3411.
God bless you!
*Transportation to and from Fort Biss is not conducted by the school. It is managed by Fort Bliss MWR. For more information, please call (915)569-5779.
As a ministry of Our Lady of Assumption Parish, Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School, serving students in grades Pre K to 8th grade in central El Paso and the Fort Bliss area, creates a nurturing environment enlivened by the Catholic faith. Our mission is to provide an academically challenging and rigorous educational program to meet the needs of our students. We work in partnership with families, parish, staff and the community to ensure the success of our students. Thus, students will develop a strong academic foundation for lifelong learning by living out Catholic values on a daily basis as they follow Jesus’ example through prayer, service, stewardship and love. “We are the Treasure at the Foot of the Mountain.”